The Museum and the grounds may be rented for special events all year round. With historic Springdale Race Course right off the back terrace, the Museum offers up a beautiful setting for weddings and parties of all types. The guidelines for rental of the Museum and grounds have been developed with careful consideration for the convenience of the renter and for the protection and maintenance of the property.
Rental fees for special event usage:
The Museum can comfortably seat 150 people with tables
Building and grounds $1500.00 (12 hour rental/full day)
- Best for Rehearsal Dinner, Weddings, Reunions, Large Parties.
- Rental includes time allowed to set up and break down
Building and grounds $900 (6 hour evening rental/half day)
- Best for Rehearsal Dinners, Weddings, Reunions, Large Parties.
- Rental includes time allowed to set up and break down within the 6 hour rental period.
Building and grounds $200 an hour. (8am-3pm)
- Ideal for business meetings, baby showers, bridal showers, and daytime functions.
Board Room Rental $100
- Available M-F for small, private meetings.
- Rental is a flat fee, not to exceed 3 hours. $25/hr for every additional hour.
- The Board Room comfortably seats 16 people.
Included with Rental:
- Onsite Venue Coordinator for day of event
- Indoor/Outdoor Event Space
- 10 - 5ft rounds
- 10 -2.5ft cocktail tables
- 4 - 6ft rectangle tables
- 30 black folding chairs
- Catering Kitchen with access to separate entrance for unloading/loading.
- Butler's Pantry
Southern Way Catering
Capital City Catering
Haile Street Grille
Mill Pond Steakhouse
The Catery on Broad
King Haigler Cocktails
Tommie James, Manager
Louis Reinhardt Group
Thomas Berger, Manager
B.J. Phillips, General Manager
Special Event Rentals
Carolina Events Rental